PDA

View Full Version : RM does not record at all

kvan503
06-24-2009, 08:41 PM
My RM does not record...i click the record button and then i play the mp3 from myspace sites.....nothing happens. No recording whatsoever.

I am on Windows XP Pro.

davegl
06-25-2009, 05:07 AM
Try closing everything...then open RM, hit record then click record from website. Then open the myspace page and start playing the track.
RM has to be open first.

helicop
06-30-2009, 12:16 PM
I have the same problem. It takes forever to get set up to record. No idea what exactly is needed to start. I am trying to record from myspace.

Cheryl Wester
07-01-2009, 08:25 AM
Always open up Replay Music first. Select Start Recording. At the bottom of the dialog box that comes up select that you want to record from a website. Our page comes up. Select Ok on the same dialog box and then go to what you want to capture. If you still have a problem please contact tech support. Also, do make sure you are using the latest version of Music.

iceshots
07-01-2009, 09:04 AM
What browser are you using? I have run into problems recording from some sites using IE7. based on other posting on the site I tried a different browser and now RM records the feed.

If you are using IE, try Firefox or Chrome and see if that solves the problem.

RM can be a real pain to get configured to work, but once it does, it is a great application.

So fire up RM, hit record and then OK to start recording. Then, using Firefox or Chrome, open the specific web page you want. Hopefully it will work. Don't hit the "Record from website" because that will open IE.

Good Luck.

nkkiegem123
07-01-2009, 10:07 PM
yes, then when you are running RM, try to disable your AV. It's about trial and error here. http://storeyourpicture.com/images/signature_videoStreaming.jpg