PDA

View Full Version : XM streaming not working all of a sudden

kflanaga
06-24-2009, 08:05 PM
XM streaming capture is all of a sudden not working for a show that has been working for months. I haven't changed a thing. It opens some sort of file for each show, but does not record the actual show.

I've tested the connection by tuning to the station through AV, and it connects just fine (though it seems to take a bit more time than it used to. 30 seconds or so).

Cheryl Wester
06-25-2009, 08:10 AM
We have noticed this with channel 202 and we believe the issue is on that end as all of the other stations seem to work fine. We are aware of the problem and looking into it. If it is not this station let me know.

melanchete
06-25-2009, 04:40 PM
You will first have to open a ticket at XM. Tier 1 support is in India, which won't do anything but make you angry.

Contact XM Online support: [email protected]

The bottom line is that this is both an XM and Applian issue

XM will have to do their part, but Applian needs to have the developer open the connectoid to make it adjustable (timer).

Hard coding the connectoid for only a max of 60 seconds is just short sighted. There should not be any impact by opening the connectoid and making it adjustable or just set it for 200 seconds. Once the connectoid does it's job it terminates.

Cheryl Wester
06-25-2009, 04:49 PM
Thanks. Keep us informed as to what they say.

melanchete
06-25-2009, 06:49 PM
Moved to: https://forum.applian.com/showthread.php?t=2344

Cheryl Wester
06-26-2009, 06:24 AM
The developer is aware of the issue with the station. Thanks.