PDA

View Full Version : Where are my converted videos?

iluvfirenze
06-21-2008, 03:22 AM
Okay, I took advantage of the free update or upgrade of Replay Media Catcher and have the new version of FLV. However, when I convert from FLV, I can't find the converted video. The converted videos don't appear in my Recordings file or my Video file. Where are they? I never had this problem prior to updating Replay Media Catcher. Please respond promptly. I still haven't received a response to my other inquiry regarding Replay Splitter.

Susi
06-21-2008, 10:15 AM
I am not sure but it sounds like you are asking in the converter program where your files are. If this is the case on the screen for the converter program it asks you where you want the converted files to go.

In Replay Media Catcher you select where the files are under tools and settings, or open storage directory.

I hope that helps. Susi

iluvfirenze
06-21-2008, 11:09 PM
I am not sure but it sounds like you are asking in the converter program where your files are. If this is the case on the screen for the converter program it asks you where you want the converted files to go.

In Replay Media Catcher you select where the files are under tools and settings, or open storage directory.

I hope that helps. Susi

Yes, and I always select My recordings as the destination, but the converted video doesn't appear there, after supposedly successfully converting the video. Actually this has only happened with 1 particular YouTube video. The others were converted and appeared in My Recordings file as usual.

Mike Christensen
06-23-2008, 11:09 PM
Yes, and I always select My recordings as the destination, but the converted video doesn't appear there, after supposedly successfully converting the video. Actually this has only happened with 1 particular YouTube video. The others were converted and appeared in My Recordings file as usual.

Hi,

What is the full folder path name that you are converting your file to that doesn't appear? Are you using Vista?

Regards,
Mike Christensen

geekymamaw
07-04-2008, 06:22 AM
I am having the same problem. I have the converter set to put the converted files in the same folder and the original files (My recordings) It works some of the time but doesn't show the file during the conversion process. Once converted, the file will show in the folder but I have no way of knowing it is is converting without a problem until the end. It sometimes takes several hours to convert a flv to my IPOD and sometimes no conversion happens at all. I tried the new 3.0 Same thing happens. I am using Vista Home Premium. It would be nice is there was a "percentage complete" notation during conversion to let us know how things are going. Or "estimated time left" would be good, also.

Mike Christensen
07-12-2008, 07:07 PM
I am having the same problem. I have the converter set to put the converted files in the same folder and the original files (My recordings) It works some of the time but doesn't show the file during the conversion process. Once converted, the file will show in the folder but I have no way of knowing it is is converting without a problem until the end. It sometimes takes several hours to convert a flv to my IPOD and sometimes no conversion happens at all. I tried the new 3.0 Same thing happens. I am using Vista Home Premium. It would be nice is there was a "percentage complete" notation during conversion to let us know how things are going. Or "estimated time left" would be good, also.

Hi,

A new improved version of Replay Converter 3.0 is coming out very soon. We are just about to put it out to the public to test. This version will convert files much quicker and there will be a conversion progress bar.

goldwings98se
07-15-2008, 06:55 AM
Hi,

A new improved version of Replay Converter 3.0 is coming out very soon. We are just about to put it out to the public to test. This version will convert files much quicker and there will be a conversion progress bar.

It would also be very cool to add some expanded options like changing the audio levels, screen output sizes, etc.

Mike Christensen
09-20-2008, 02:49 AM
It would also be very cool to add some expanded options like changing the audio levels, screen output sizes, etc.

All of these options are in the new version of Replay Converter, version 3.11 that you can now download from the Replay Converter website: http://applian.com/replay-converter/demo.php

Best regards,