PDA

View Full Version : Video burns upside down-Turn TV upside down?

Susi
06-20-2008, 08:47 AM
I recorded something off of you tube. I then went to replay converter 3.0
10-02-2007 (Which I think is the latest). I added my file. I checked off to burn to a DVD.
In options I have FLV, AVI, MPEG checked. Audio is MP3, WAV, WMA/asf all checked -- I did not change any of these.
I have tried Normal and Low conversion times and both times my Videos burned upside down.

I had tried to change the video aspect to 4:3 and then this last time I left it checked to no change.

Both times the file did burn to a DVD, but when I put it in the TV everything is upside down.

I did have a good laugh. Glad DVD's are cheap. So what am I doing wrong?

I am just trying it one last time with the video aspect to 16:9, SCSI transport was set to SPTI.

Hope you all enjoy this problem as much as I am. Susi
What did I do wrong.

Susi
06-20-2008, 10:39 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EsjdLL3MrKk

This is the recording I was trying to copy in the above reply. Susi

Susi
06-22-2008, 03:18 PM
Would somebody try the link and see if you have the same problem? I need this for a presentation for a class and it is very short only about 3 minutes long. Susi

Mike Christensen
06-24-2008, 12:38 AM
Would somebody try the link and see if you have the same problem? I need this for a presentation for a class and it is very short only about 3 minutes long. Susi

Hi Susi,

Have you tried the "Flip Video" option in Replay Converter? This option allows you to flip the video just in case your videos are converted upside down which could be due to a codec on your computer having a hard time converting that video file. What you can try is first convert the video to AVI by selecting the AVI target format in the target format drop down box in Replay Converter. Then, right click inside the target format drop down box and select the "Edit" option. Then check the "Flip Video" check box and then click the "OK" button. Then do the conversion to AVI. It should convert the video right side up. Then, use the new AVI file to convert and burn to DVD.

Best regards,
Mike Christensen

Susi
06-24-2008, 07:13 PM
yes I tried the flip and that seemed to have screwed up the audio so they are talking too fast.

I Tried the Flip video and AVI.

Jeff Lenney
06-28-2008, 02:52 PM
yes I tried the flip and that seemed to have screwed up the audio so they are talking too fast.

I Tried the Flip video and AVI.

Hi Suzi

Thanks for the response. Do me a favor please and submit a ticket with your log file to support....we'll help you in more detail from there. :D