PDA

View Full Version : Unwanted splitting recording eBook

gwthomas
06-18-2008, 07:21 AM
I'm using RM to record an eBook from the public library. I was unable to get splitting to work right because it creates many tracks only seconds long. That happens with various settings for silence (from 300 ms to 2000 ms) and various settings for do not record a track less than...

With splitting off and trying to record the book in it's entirety in one file, when it was finished, I was left with a file that included only the last part.

The eBook program is OverDrive Media Console v3.0.0.0. I have reverted to Freecorder to get a continuous, but it is crude, and I think I should be able to use RM. What does anyone think?

Mike Christensen
07-12-2008, 07:16 PM
I'm using RM to record an eBook from the public library. I was unable to get splitting to work right because it creates many tracks only seconds long. That happens with various settings for silence (from 300 ms to 2000 ms) and various settings for do not record a track less than...

With splitting off and trying to record the book in it's entirety in one file, when it was finished, I was left with a file that included only the last part.

The eBook program is OverDrive Media Console v3.0.0.0. I have reverted to Freecorder to get a continuous, but it is crude, and I think I should be able to use RM. What does anyone think?

Hi,

With splitting off, Replay Music should of recorded the entire book. What version of Replay Music are you using?

Thanks,