PDA

View Full Version : Customer support: No response on my ticket

gob bluth
06-09-2009, 10:51 AM
Has anyone actually ever received a response on their tickets?

I have yet to receive any support after filing out multiple tickets and can gladly say I will never do business with this company again. It has been over a week and a half; still nothing in terms of the CS contacting me.

Cheryl Wester
06-09-2009, 01:43 PM
Do you have a ticket number so we can take a look for it. We answer the majority of tickets in under 24 hours. What department did you send it to. If you didn't receive a ticket number immediately then your ticket didn't go through. Thanks.

bluespiano
06-19-2009, 12:34 PM
I cannot find the New Thread button. Can anyone help?

bluespiano
06-19-2009, 12:35 PM
:) Trying to subscribe to this thread. Learning how this works.

VideoMaster
07-22-2009, 11:12 AM
I have a similar issue, I tried contacting the customer support in regards to a backup CD I paid for, but never arrived. Needless to say, they never answered my tickets, and I may be asking for my money back. I am not impressed with the support this company offers.

Tom Mayes
07-22-2009, 12:14 PM
Hi,

Please let us know the Ticket Number(s). We are extremely responsive to customers when they submit Tickets - often getting back to them in minutes. So, please let us know the Ticket number so we can follow up with why it is not being responded to.

Regards,

Tom Mayes

VideoMaster
07-22-2009, 04:48 PM
I have sent another ticket, I included my transaction ID, for the payment for the backup CD for the Replay Media Catcher. Here is the latest ticket # I created: 167F1E Thanks for your help!

Cheryl Wester
07-23-2009, 04:39 PM
By now you should have had a response to that ticket. It is important that you have a ticket number. If you don't receive one then that means that the ticket didn't go through. Thanks.

mike336
08-22-2009, 04:02 PM
I have recieved very quick response from customer support with email tickets, etc. Did not get the answer I wanted to hear but the answer was helpful.

cgull
09-01-2009, 08:56 PM
I have created two tickets, received numbers for them, and not received a reply to either. It's been more than a week. I can't get the software to do what the hype said it would do, and can't get a response to a question. I will have to go somewhere else.

Tasha Heinlein
09-02-2009, 09:25 AM
What are your ticket numbers?