PDA

View Full Version : HULU one more time...

Hagar
06-01-2009, 07:13 PM
I'm someone interested for my own use downloading HULU videos to view later. I came across another capture program RIP TIGER and OMGosh, suddenly I had warnings about hook programs monitoring keystrokes and other various rodents what looked like unsavoury tidings. So it comes to if RVC works or not.

1. Is the video captured as good as the original?
2. Is it true I have to watch it in real time to capture the video I desire?
3. Can I convert it to a unusable format without loosing audio syncing with such as HandBrake or Super?
4. Do I capture in full screen for a better picture?

I read some loose capability after purchasing and are SOL. If things change on the web, do we get support in updates?

Thanks
Dave

Cheryl Wester
06-02-2009, 09:35 AM
The capture from Hulu is going to be from your screen. The stream is not being captured so you are going to lose resolution. Each system is different. I am able to enjoy what I do with my system without an issue so the best thing to do is give it a try. For a screen capture program it is capturing in real time. I have converted with our Converter without an issue. You would need to try it with the others to see.The demo will quickly let you know. Capture in a smaller screen for the better quality.

protectyourself
06-12-2009, 01:40 PM
I downloaded the demo and recorded 2 minutes of Star Trek on Hulu, it came out perfect! So much so I rushed to purchase RV Capture. With a fully registered version in hand I went to Hulu and recorded star trek again...the output was choppy and the audio not synced with the video... :(

I've played with all of the settings and haven't had any luck yet with solving the choppiness issue.

Not a happy camper.

Cheryl Wester
06-13-2009, 04:29 PM
See if a reinstall does the trick. If it doesn't let us know in tech support.