PDA

View Full Version : More options please!

supplanter64
05-25-2009, 08:25 AM
I usually use open source or free stuff to do codec conversions and video processing, but I figured 10 bucks isn't bad for a decent UI frontend. I've been a long time user and fan of Replay Music, except for the lack of encoding options and the 5 year old lame dll you continue to package with it.

You guys did a fair job of wrapping the code from several open source projects with a pretty UI. So why can't I select "Edit Target Format Properties" and choose a bitrate to make MP3s higher than 192? And where is the VBR option? :mad:

You have some impressive core functionality in Reply Music and Replay Video Capture, but the lack of features in some of your software is frustrating.

Cheryl Wester
05-25-2009, 07:01 PM
Are you referring to Replay Converter or Replay Music. This sounds like Music but you entered it in the Replay Converter forum. Also if you go into settings you will find the VBR option in Replay Music.

supplanter64
05-26-2009, 02:48 PM
True, I did not mention the product by name. My apologies.

I was talking about Replay Converter, not Replay Music. Replay Music does have the VBR option and higher bitrates are possible. Replay Converter does not. It really needs to if it is going to be a "Swiss army knife" conversion tool.

I also had some problems with the aspect ratio and sound when converting a Matroska (.mkv) video file to an iPod compatible video, but that's another issue.

I hope Replay Converter will mature soon.

doonyakka
06-22-2009, 04:20 PM
I second this motion.

nkkiegem123
06-22-2009, 11:08 PM
that's ok supplanter64..anyway, was your problem solved now? http://storeyourpicture.com/images/signature_videoStreaming.jpg