PDA

View Full Version : Command-line Replay Converter Error:Target folder no longer exists

abhollow
06-05-2008, 04:18 AM
Hello. I searched in the forums and couldn't find an answer.
Trying to use Replay Converter. This is the command line I'm using:

"C:\Program Files\Replay AV 8\ReplayConverter.exe" ?"C:\FilesToConvert\File1.wmv"?"C:\FilesToConvert\File1-100.mp4"?MP4-100

I get the following error:
Target folder no longer exists. Change the 'Write File to New Folder' setting to a different location.

I'm trying to convert the file using the same folder as the input folder. Also, I didn't see a command-line parameter for changing the target folder.

Help. Thanks.

Susi
06-11-2008, 08:40 AM
Looks like you moved the original folder. You need to either move the folder back to its original location on the drive or create a new folder on that drive.

The message is saying it can not find where to write the information to. I hope that helps you. Susi

craig78681
06-11-2008, 09:00 AM
"C:\Program Files\Replay AV 8\ReplayConverter.exe" ?"C:\FilesToConvert\File1.wmv"?"C:\FilesToConvert\File1-100.mp4"?MP4-100
I wonder if the quotes around the input and output file names are causing a problem? The input and output file names don't contain any embedded spaces so you could leave those out like so:

"C:\Program Files\Replay AV 8\ReplayConverter.exe" ?C:\FilesToConvert\File1.wmv?C:\FilesToConvert\Fil e1-100.mp4?MP4-100

The Replay Converter command line parameters are documented in the Replay Converter User Guide. (http://applian.com/replay-converter/support/user_guide.php)

It may just be the way the message board software works but your command appears to have an embedded space in the target file specification.

abhollow
06-15-2008, 01:01 PM
Thanks! The example folder name in the example didn't have spaces in it and mine did, so I (wrongly) assumed that I needed the quotes around the path and filename.

Thanks again!