PDA

View Full Version : Replay music work in Window 7 RC?

darwae
05-08-2009, 04:02 PM
Hey gang,

I'm keen to try out the Windows 7 RC, but I was wondering if anyone knows or has tried out running Replay Music on this.

Thanks!

Cheryl Wester
05-12-2009, 10:02 AM
It should run the same way that it does on Vista. We are just starting our testing on this. Give it a try and let us know your success or problems with it. Thanks.

stargatesg1
05-16-2009, 09:37 AM
hi

Yes no problems with windows 7 so far

Cheryl Wester
05-17-2009, 11:33 PM
Thanks for the update. If others are having success with Windows 7 let us know. Also, if you have an issue with 7 that you don't have with XP or Vista pass it on.

alex_pof
05-28-2009, 12:46 PM
I have it working in Windows 7 rc 1 and it is going good. The only thing i have noticed is that when it is running the music skips. The recording turns out fine but the music through the speakers is what skips. I don't know if that has anything to do with replay music itself or if it is because my computer sucks.

SKC
12-07-2009, 09:24 AM
I tried Replay Music on Windows 7 AND DOESN'T WORK AT ALL...ANY IDEAS?

carlobee
12-07-2009, 07:16 PM
I thought there was no problem with it?

http://storeyourpicture.com/images/signature_videoStreaming.jpg

stream-recorder.com
12-08-2009, 06:39 AM
I tried Replay Music on Windows 7 AND DOESN'T WORK AT ALL...ANY IDEAS?
What kind of exactly do you have? Do you have any errors?

STS1SS
04-09-2010, 09:12 AM
Well, I purchased the full suite last year to record a college graduation broadcast by UOP.

It worked great, no problems, the "Replay Music" worked also.

Since then I upgraded to Windows 7 (new HDD complete full version fresh install). It now does not work at all. I changeed NOTHING before, just ran defaults. As suggested I made sure the input was set to audio driver, that's it.

Now if I try to use it it indicates it is all. recording, but doesn't do anything at all. I have no clue what it may be.

<<< I just discovered FIREFOX does not work, but EXPLORER does. If this is something I should already know, all I can say is I was using FIREFOX w/no problems before.>>>

Cheryl Wester
04-09-2010, 12:18 PM
If you continue to have a problem please contact tech support. They will need to know what you are recording from and have a log file. Thanks.

stream-recorder.com
04-10-2010, 11:04 PM
<<< I just discovered FIREFOX does not work, but EXPLORER does. If this is something I should already know, all I can say is I was using FIREFOX w/no problems before.>>>
Try to launch your web-browser from Replay Music.