PDA

View Full Version : Track recognition simply not working

Tinderstick
05-01-2009, 09:27 AM
I enjoy this product but would like to see it improved.

Basically the track recognition engine does not work correctly. Other users have commented on this but the administrators don't seem to be able to give a straightforward answer to this problem.

In answer to Bardino's post yesterday (https://forum.applian.com/showthread.php?t=1603) admin gave a reply about the tech forum ticketing and Vista admin rights aspect, BUT NOT ABOUT TRACK RECOGNITION.

I am running Replay 3.56 (admin rights applied) and Spotify thru Vista and everything works fine except track recognition. I'm getting about 50% at the moment.

Can admin please give a specific answer regarding TRACK RECOGNITION. Thanks!

grantcool
05-01-2009, 08:47 PM
I'm running the latest demo version on XP, recording from Live 365, and it hasn't recognised a single song. My firewall is set to accept Replay. I'm certainly not gonna buy this if it doesn't work.

Tinderstick
05-02-2009, 04:21 AM
I often put in the artist and album in the fields but still does not recognise about 50% of the tracks.

Anything from admin?

grantcool
05-02-2009, 06:08 AM
They might not be working on the weekend.

Cheryl Wester
05-02-2009, 09:13 PM
We are aware of this issue for the last couple of days. The Music IP server is having issues and we hope to have it resolved in the next couple of days. It works but not like it should. If it does not work for you by Wednesday let me know. Thanks for your patience.