PDA

View Full Version : Won't complete the copy

CarlP
04-29-2009, 08:52 PM
I'm new with the program so sorry if I have missed something. I am tying to copy an flv program from ClipMoon. It's about 50 minutes long and I've tried it twice. It starts recording but stops partway through at about 60MB. ???

CarlP
04-29-2009, 09:24 PM
I will add that I am using VISTA and the Clipmoon via Mpzilla Firefox.
And, now I can't even get it to start. I click Recording, go to a Clipmoon file that I have open, start it, and wait. It's running but not recording.???

Tasha Heinlein
04-30-2009, 11:24 AM
Can you give me a direct link please?

CarlP
04-30-2009, 01:03 PM
Tasha, I tried one more time last night. The file I wanted was http://www.clipmoon.com/videos/4826dd/rotary-district-5650-presentation.html
and after clicking Record and starting the above file, it looked like nothing happened. I watched occasionally for about an hour and nothing appeared to show it as having recorded.

The number of MB appeared to be too few which threw me off, so I checked to the ending of the recorded copy against the live file, and it has recorded it all. So the problem I sent was not a problem after all and is solved.

I do have another question though about why doesn't the Recording window show the file name being copied while it is recording, and wait until it is all over? That is very disconcerting to not know whether it is recording or not until it is finished.

Thanks for your reply

Tasha Heinlein
05-01-2009, 05:14 AM
I'm not sure what you mean. When you start capturing a file it should immediately appear in the Media Catcher list.