PDA

View Full Version : RM is not recording time or songs

dallas48
04-18-2009, 05:55 PM
I have downloaded version 3.56 of RM,the sound meter works but the recording time is not showing that RM is not recording any songs. I checked the sound diver in the imput source. Anyone have any ideas??? Thanks for your help.....

Cheryl Wester
04-18-2009, 10:36 PM
What version of windows are you using? What are you recording from? Are you starting Replay Music first and then going to what you want to capture. The more information we have the easier it will be for someone to help you.

dallas48
04-19-2009, 07:01 AM
Here are a few answers to my post.
(1.) Windows XP Pro (2.) Explr 8 (3.)I open RM first then Napster app from my desktop
The sound bar shows the music volume but the recording time and the songs info do not show in the RM.

OK after looking at other post I visited Pandora w/s and RM is working and recording music w/ the right names and info.
I have Napster through AOL and loaded on my desktop, I have allways been able to record using the desktop app before so it should work with the new version???

Cheryl Wester
04-19-2009, 08:23 AM
You will find that it works a lot better if you use the web based version of Napster. There have been a lot of changes in the way audio is treated lately. Thanks.