PDA

View Full Version : No recording capability

Brockton
04-18-2009, 04:43 PM
I've tried everything in the FAQ's - I just upgraded from Replay Radio 7... I had downloaded Enhanced Sound Card for that and it worked fine... Now I am on Vista so that isn't an option... The FAQ said to swith to Replay A/V Audio Driver which is NOT an option that shows up as an audio recording method - I tried the other tricks in the FAQ and had none of the options they present there on my computer...

This is getting extremely frustrating now.

When I go to record It tunes to the station and on then instantly reads "Saving" and never records anything - so it isn't picking up any sound and it won't record - I have eentered my key twice and it was accepted twice...

At this point I'd just like to get my money back and start a blog to tell everybody what a waste of money this product is - so far I have been able to get no help from anybody at all and the FAQ is a waste of time...

So if anyone at all answers questionss in here could you please either tell me how to get this thing to work or how to get my money back...

Thank you

Cheryl Wester
04-18-2009, 10:33 PM
Sorry you were not able to get help on tech support-the system is down today and we are working hard to get it up and running.

For Vista you need to use the Replay AV Audio Driver. Open up AV and then go to what you want to capture. Then go back to AV and select Record-Record Audio from Speakers.

The ideal method is use AV is with stream capture however. That is not dependent on your sound card and works great with most streams.

We have some great tutorials that really help you use Replay AV to the best advantage. Please take a look at them and see if they answer some of your questions. http://www.applian.com/replay-av/support/how-to.php

If you need further assistance ask here or wait for our tech support to get up and running again-it should be shortly.

efong
04-20-2009, 08:16 PM
Will this method also split the songs and title them automatically?

Edgar

Cheryl Wester
04-21-2009, 01:35 PM
Replay AV is not a tagging program. If you are playing music and want it to tag you need to use a program such as Replay Music. It works great on subscription services and will tag and split the music for you.

RJBrem
04-24-2009, 04:50 PM
I'm experiencing the same problem discussed below. I too am extremely frustrated and I too find the FAQ a waste of time. I'm running 64-bit Vista and have a RealTek sound card.

I've tried everything in the FAQ's - I just upgraded from Replay Radio 7... I had downloaded Enhanced Sound Card for that and it worked fine... Now I am on Vista so that isn't an option... The FAQ said to swith to Replay A/V Audio Driver which is NOT an option that shows up as an audio recording method - I tried the other tricks in the FAQ and had none of the options they present there on my computer...

This is getting extremely frustrating now.

When I go to record It tunes to the station and on then instantly reads "Saving" and never records anything - so it isn't picking up any sound and it won't record - I have eentered my key twice and it was accepted twice...

At this point I'd just like to get my money back and start a blog to tell everybody what a waste of money this product is - so far I have been able to get no help from anybody at all and the FAQ is a waste of time...

So if anyone at all answers questionss in here could you please either tell me how to get this thing to work or how to get my money back...

Thank you

RJBrem
04-24-2009, 04:53 PM
Cheryl, you following solution, "For Vista you need to use the Replay AV Audio Driver. Open up AV and then go to what you want to capture. Then go back to AV and select Record-Record Audio from Speakers." doesn't work. Please post a solution that works.

Sorry you were not able to get help on tech support-the system is down today and we are working hard to get it up and running.

For Vista you need to use the Replay AV Audio Driver. Open up AV and then go to what you want to capture. Then go back to AV and select Record-Record Audio from Speakers.

The ideal method is use AV is with stream capture however. That is not dependent on your sound card and works great with most streams.

We have some great tutorials that really help you use Replay AV to the best advantage. Please take a look at them and see if they answer some of your questions. http://www.applian.com/replay-av/support/how-to.php

If you need further assistance ask here or wait for our tech support to get up and running again-it should be shortly.

Cheryl Wester
04-24-2009, 09:56 PM
That is how I use it all the time. If it is not working for you please contact tech support as more detailed info will be needed-also your log file will be needed. Thanks.