PDA

View Full Version : To all Rhapsody listeners: If Replay Music is recording please tell us your settings

johnduurkoop
04-12-2009, 11:38 AM
Hi all,

Since several weeks it is not possible anymore to record from Rhapsody. In this forum you can see some posts from Replay Music users with the same problems. A few hints were given but none of them worked for me. Also in my case the recording indicator (VU meter) works but the counter remains 00:00:00.

I did an upgrade to the latest version of the Rhapsody player. I am using Vista 64.

I also tried to upload my log file to the Applian support department but after hitting the send button, it keeps waiting for a connection for maybe 10 minutes and is than cancelled. Any good experience with oploading logs from other users?

Please let me know what you settings are if you are recording from Rhapsody 4 with Replay Music 3.

Thanks in advance.

Cheryl Wester
04-12-2009, 01:48 PM
Try and use the web based version of Rhapsody and not the standalone version and it should work for you. I do have a 64 bit Vista machine and it works great with it. the trick is go select start recording first, use the dialog box to go to the web, select Ok on the same dialog box, and then go to Rhapsody.

I have been getting tech support tickets so I'm not sure why yours didn't go through.

JCharm
04-17-2009, 10:27 AM
I got Replay 3.56 to work from the Rhapsody player. It actually tags songs and everything. The magic trick here is that you need to open Replay as an Administrator. Just using the old icon from 3.35 will not work, you apparently need to be an adminsitrator, al least for Vista Home Premium...

ptrively
04-25-2009, 08:06 AM
I too was having problems, I followed all their general steps:

Checked windows firewall (Replay was not on the authorized list)
Turned off the Rhapsody EQ
Used a source that was 128kps

Ultimately though the fix was just running replay music in Administrator mode.

~P~