PDA

View Full Version : I don't understand Replay Music. Please explain.

iluvfirenze
05-11-2008, 08:25 PM
Is it possible to split music that you've already downloaded off of the internet & filed away? I tried to drag my files from my music recordings file onto Replay Music for editing, but I can't do so. My 2nd question: Is it possible to convert & split music from my dvd files where I only convert the audio portion of the dvd file to MP3 with Replay Converter? I've tried, but I'm unable to do so. Also I use the Replay Splitter to edit MP3 files as well?

Mike Christensen
06-17-2008, 02:22 AM
Is it possible to split music that you've already downloaded off of the internet & filed away? I tried to drag my files from my music recordings file onto Replay Music for editing, but I can't do so. My 2nd question: Is it possible to convert & split music from my dvd files where I only convert the audio portion of the dvd file to MP3 with Replay Converter? I've tried, but I'm unable to do so. Also I use the Replay Splitter to edit MP3 files as well?

Hi,

Replay Music is a recorder and can not edit already recorded audio. We are currently working on a new version of Replay Converter which will be able to convert only the audio section of a DVD. You can then use Replay Media Splitter to split that audio if you like.

Best regards,

50sEagle
09-27-2008, 10:33 AM
Find "Wavepad" and download it.
You can do almost anything with a recorded track. Clip beginning, clip end,
clean up noise, equalize volume, etc.
Easy to use.
Bob