PDA

View Full Version : I am EXTREMELY TICKED OFF!

Appplianuser99
03-17-2009, 04:20 PM
I have installed 8 gigs of ram on my high end PC and,
I have purchased your software since it states "Records ALL"

The site in question :)
http://www.cbs.com/hd/video.php?cid=&pid=YZNphdcB7fZhRhuQRlMlayqvUC0g_e9o&play=true&offset=0&show=gary_unmarried

I have tried your Replay Video capture software and,it failed 15 times!!!!!! What did it capture?

15 crap videos (un playble files)..!...:mad:
please advise!

Tasha Heinlein
03-17-2009, 05:59 PM
Please open a support ticket within the proper department. This is the best way to insure a timely response from a knowledgeable staff member. Thank you.

Best Regards,

Tasha Heinlein
Applian Technologies, Inc.

MatthewC1000
03-17-2009, 07:03 PM
Please open a support ticket within the proper department. This is the best way to insure a timely response from a knowledgeable staff member. Thank you.

Best Regards,

Tasha Heinlein
Applian Technologies, Inc.

Hi Tasha :) I am afraid the user is right on this...:o
The HQ version Available on CBS uses a picture that is Video in Blu-ray which
may cause video to record per image sequence. (choppy video process due to high quality stream hog)
However, if you decide to record in HD instead of HQ-WS...Replay Video capture will cause the computer to actually freeze after a period of time of recording.

Andy might wanna look into this and, report any issues concerning this issue.

Kind Regard.

:)

Jeff Lenney
03-17-2009, 07:08 PM
Matthew, just a note - Replay Video Capture is not programmed by Andy, but by another programmer.

Having said that: please submit a ticket "applianuser" to tech support if you have not yet, so we can look further into this issue and get things working.

Thank you. :-)