PDA

View Full Version : Can't find recorded songs

Indianabob
05-02-2008, 08:49 PM
I recently upgraded to RM3 and use Vista. It looks like it is recording the audio tracks from Rhapsody but when I go to the folder where the tracks are supposed to be located, nothing is there. I've used RM2 for a long time with XP and it always saved the files perfectly. Is there something I need to be doing differently?

Thanks,
Bob

Susi
05-03-2008, 08:29 AM
I don't know if you subscribe to Rhapsody but as of May 1 they changed their policy and you only have 14 days to just listen to it without subscribing or am I missing something?

Indianabob
05-03-2008, 03:59 PM
Yes, I'm a member of Rhapsody. I think I found a solution though. I couldn't ever get the song to record in the default location be when I set up a new folder somewhere else on my hard drive, it worked. I'm not sure why, but it did.

Susi
05-03-2008, 06:10 PM
check to see how much free space you have on your hard drive as that might be the issue. Susi

petrogia
05-04-2008, 06:50 AM
check to see how much free space you have on your hard drive as that might be the issue. Susi

Try using the web based version of the music service instead of the software to do the captures.

Cheryl Wester
05-06-2008, 12:01 PM
Hi

You are correct that changing the location of where your recordings are does the trick. Thanks for sharing this with everyone.