PDA

View Full Version : RVC recording will not play

mfasy
03-09-2009, 03:13 PM
I just purchased RVC. I read the help file and selected the suggested settings. I recorded a webinar this morning. It shows in Win Explorer that it was recorded. However; it will not play, no video and no audio. I know I must be doing something wrong but can't figure out what. I tried removing hardware acceleration but that didn't help. I am using a Win XP Pro SP3 dual processor 3GH machine with 4GB ram.

Cheryl Wester
03-09-2009, 07:03 PM
Are you able to see a file when you open the file folder? Does it have your show in it? Is there an extension on the file. All of this will help in troubleshooting your issue. Thanks.

mfasy
03-09-2009, 10:11 PM
I see a file called RVcap3.mpg. It is 98974kb. When I click on it, Windows Media Player opens and looks like it is loading. When it starts to play there is no sound and no video.

Thanks for your help. If I cannot work this out, then I will just return the program.

Cheryl Wester
03-12-2009, 04:03 PM
You might need to download this file (http://www.applian.com/replay-video-capture/support/user_guide.php#troubleshooting)to your system. See if that corrects the issue for you.