PDA

View Full Version : 64 bit Vista ?

klystron
03-06-2009, 02:15 PM
Will RMC work on 64 bit Vista ? As I cant get it to work.
Yes I open IE from RMC and I have try Firefox as well.

Mr.Gone
03-06-2009, 06:53 PM
HI all, I am also curious if RMC will work on Vista 64. Thanks.

Cheryl Wester
03-06-2009, 09:52 PM
I have a 64 bit machine and it has worked for me without a problem. What is the program doing or not doing? Let us know and we should be able to get you up and running? Also, what are you trying to capture. Thanks.

klystron
03-07-2009, 04:25 AM
I open RMC, then start recording, then load IE, select the stream I want to capture. Theres no sign of RMC starting to record.

I also have Symantec Noton 360 installed
I've tried a number of sites, including youtube.

Tasha Heinlein
03-07-2009, 05:43 PM
Are you launching IE from within Media Catcher? Open Media Catcher click "Start Recording". Click "Record" in the upper left corner then choose "launch default browser".

Best Regards,

Tasha Heinlein
Applian Technologies, Inc.

lreimer
03-08-2009, 11:44 AM
I'm having similar issues - I've got it all set up with "Capture HTTP Media Streams" unchecked and "Web Stream Dumper" checked, but it shows no indication of recording.

I've tried with IE as well as FireFox.

I can't seem to open the browser from within RMC - The "Record" menu that you mentioned at the top left only has Start Recording, Stop Recording, and Exit.

I'd just like to record music from last.fm or deezer.com or seeqpod.com - any decent streaming site. Not impressed so far! :(

klystron
03-18-2009, 01:36 PM
Are you launching IE from within Media Catcher? Open Media Catcher click "Start Recording". Click "Record" in the upper left corner then choose "launch default browser".

Best Regards,

Tasha Heinlein
Applian Technologies, Inc.

Yes thats what I do, nothing comes up on the display, no file names.
I have run it on a P4 with XP home and it works using the same process.