PDA

View Full Version : File Failed to Convert

jmoney
03-01-2009, 02:43 PM
I recently used Replay Converter to convert a DVD to mpeg4 on my PC. I'm able to view the files on my PC through Quick Time and transfer them to my i-pod but when I try to burn these files to another DVD I keep getting an error message that reads "File Failed to Convert". I right clicked the file and did the troubleshoot method but still no luck. I also tried to burn it directly to a blank DVD from the source DVD and no luck. The only thing I'm anle to do is rip it to my PC in MPEG4 format. No other formats work at all.

I'm finding this application a little pointless if I can't burn any files to a DVD. Love the Replay Music application but have to say there is no point to owning the Converter application.

Cheryl Wester
03-02-2009, 07:12 AM
Please contact tech support with this issue. We will need to see a log file and know a little more about this issue in order to Troubleshoot.

m2yung2bold
03-04-2009, 11:03 PM
I'm having the same issue.I'll do as you instruct.I tried that first actually before visiting this forum,but it took so long,the session "timed out"(I guess my log file might have been too long?)

Cheryl Wester
03-05-2009, 10:38 AM
Please try our latest version of Conveter and see if that corrects the issue. We just updated it on Tuesday and it is working great. Then if you still have a problem contact us at tech support. Thanks.

jmoney
03-10-2009, 05:38 PM
Just a follow up to all out there. I contacted their tech support about the issues I was experiencing and after several attempts at fixing the problem they were unable to do so. They kept putting the onus on me instead of reading what I was telling them. I eventually asked for my money back as the product doesn't work as advertised with way too many "work-arounds" that only left me with sub par quality and a horrible pixelated video.

They told me they were forwarding my refund request to sales and I never heard from anyone again. Please stay away from the prodcut unless you are the type of person who likes spending hours trying to make a product work when it should work out of the box without tons of manual interventions. Would you spend money on any other software if it didn't work???

Hey Applian, I got many people to purchase Replay Music with word of mouth so I'm sure I can get as many people if not more to stay away from this dud!