PDA

View Full Version : I WANT THE OLD VERSION BACK...

janus22
03-01-2009, 07:37 AM
I updated to the new version of Replay Media Catcher and I HATE IT ! How can I roll back to the old version ? I uninstalled the new version and downloaded the old version of the CD installer (I bought the bundle last year) but when I finish installing I GET THE NEW VERSION installed instead of the old one from the disk. :mad::mad::mad:

noob2001204
03-01-2009, 08:49 AM
why do you hate it?
please post your review

for older versions,you can download it here
http://applian.com/replay-media-catcher/demo.php

Tasha Heinlein
03-01-2009, 09:59 AM
I updated to the new version of Replay Media Catcher and I HATE IT ! How can I roll back to the old version ? I uninstalled the new version and downloaded the old version of the CD installer (I bought the bundle last year) but when I finish installing I GET THE NEW VERSION installed instead of the old one from the disk. :mad::mad::mad:

Why do you hate it? The new version only fixes things that were broken. Nothing has changed in the way that Media Catcher captures....

Best Regards,

Tasha Heinlein
Applian Technologies, Inc.

janus22
03-01-2009, 11:53 AM
I was just fine with the older version...being able to use it on mtv,vh1,cmt...etc.

Tasha Heinlein
03-01-2009, 01:35 PM
The old version doesn't capture from these sites either.

Best Regards,

Tasha Heinlein

janus22
03-02-2009, 06:25 AM
The old version doesn't capture from these sites either.

Best Regards,

Tasha Heinlein

It was working like a charm until it was updated.The above sites were the main reason I purchased the bundle. I checked out the Replay Video Catcher and I wouldn't use it even if it is free. Any advice or offer for a refund ? Thanks

Tasha Heinlein
03-02-2009, 06:45 AM
It wasn't updated. We did not update any older version of Media Catcher. Adobe put in security measures that broke the old version. If you have purchased within the last 30 days you can contact Customer Service and request a refund.

http://applian.com/support-ordering.php

Best Regards,

Tasha Heinlein