PDA

View Full Version : Changing email

bzerbel
02-26-2009, 07:55 AM
Does anyone know how to change your email address with Appian. All of the communication from them is going to my old email. I have no way of activating new purchases.

Cheryl Wester
02-26-2009, 06:34 PM
Contact customer service (http://applian.com/help/index.php?pid=newticket&user=&department=9) and let us know both the old and the new email address and we'll be glad to update it for you.

bzerbel
02-26-2009, 07:14 PM
Cheryl, I have done that FOUR TIMES. I get no reply, no acknowledgement --- nothing

Tasha Heinlein
02-26-2009, 09:47 PM
Cheryl, I have done that FOUR TIMES. I get no reply, no acknowledgement --- nothing

Can you send me a PM with the ticket number so i can look into this? We answer all of our tickets in a timely manner. It is possible that the response ended up in your spam folder. In any case I can look this up for you and make any changes necessary. Thanks!

Best Regards,

Tasha Heinlein
Applian Technologies, Inc.

bzerbel
02-27-2009, 08:12 AM
Tasha,

I don't have a ticket number. I never get any type of reply. Nothing ---Ever.
My old Email is .... and my new Email is ... . Although I don't know for sure, I am assuming, despite telling them over and over, they are sending responses to my old email. Thanks for your help.

Tasha Heinlein
02-27-2009, 09:58 AM
It sounds like your ticket did not go through which would explain why you didn't get a response. Any time you open a ticket you will be given a ticket number.
I went ahead and changed your email to the new address you provided. Let me know if you have any trouble.

Best Regards,

Tasha Heinlein

bzerbel
02-28-2009, 06:04 PM
Everythings fine now. Your customer service is very good so far and I am pleased. For future referernce you may want to develop an easy to understand method to change email. When an existing customer with a new email, orders an upgrade, all of their contact goes to the old email. Maybe before the order goes through, you could give the customer the opportunity to confirm or change contact information. Thanks for your help.

Tasha Heinlein
02-28-2009, 08:30 PM
Thank you for your valuable feedback! Good suggestion.

Best Regards,

Tasha Heinlein