PDA

View Full Version : CANNOT READ SCREEN COORDINATES?

steve1966
02-25-2009, 12:38 PM
:confused:Worked initially with no problems for about 2 weeks,then ran `Registry Repair Wizard` on my system and suddenly lost all use of the Replay Video Capture. When I try to open it now it just tells me `Cannot read screen coordinates in the registry.Cannot continue`. What has happened and more importantly,how do I fix it?

Jeff Lenney
03-17-2009, 07:10 PM
:confused:Worked initially with no problems for about 2 weeks,then ran `Registry Repair Wizard` on my system and suddenly lost all use of the Replay Video Capture. When I try to open it now it just tells me `Cannot read screen coordinates in the registry.Cannot continue`. What has happened and more importantly,how do I fix it?

Good evening Steve,

Wow, i'm sorry for no response until now. It looks like you made this post in febuary, but I just NOW saw it - posted in 'todays posts' strangely.

At any rate, You need to be sure you're logged in as an administrator on your pc, as Replay Video Capture DOES need to read from you registry as the error states. Let me know if that makes any difference please.

Thanks, and i'm VERY sorry for the unusually long delay on our response.

ScottA
04-22-2009, 07:58 PM
Good evening Steve,

Wow, i'm sorry for no response until now. It looks like you made this post in febuary, but I just NOW saw it - posted in 'todays posts' strangely.

At any rate, You need to be sure you're logged in as an administrator on your pc, as Replay Video Capture DOES need to read from you registry as the error states. Let me know if that makes any difference please.

Thanks, and i'm VERY sorry for the unusually long delay on our response.

I have just experienced the same problem. Video Capture worked a few weeks ago when I needed it but now, "Cannot read screen coordinates in the registry. Cannot continue"

I am running Vista Ultimate and I have administrator rights. I was able to run regedit and see values for Applian software but nothing for Video Capture. I also uninstalled/reinstalled the software with no progress.

Any and all help appreciated.

// ScottA

Cheryl Wester
04-24-2009, 08:34 AM
Make sure you are using the latest update. Uninstall what you have completely and reboot your system. Then go into Program Files and delete any reference to our program that you see. Save it to your system. Disable your anti virus software and now do the reinstall. If you still have an issue you will need to let tech support know. Also, let them know what you have tried already. Thanks.

Justputzing
10-17-2010, 01:14 PM
I purchased this software yesterday. I installed it, opened it, and only get the message "cannot read screen coordinates in registry, cannot continue." Then program closes. So, I can't open the program. I confirmed that I am the administrator. I removed the program, rebooted, closed all virus programs, reinstalled the software, and still get the same message. Can you help? I am running on XP.

Cheryl Wester
10-17-2010, 03:23 PM
Please open a ticket with tech support for this issue. Thanks.

Justputzing
10-18-2010, 09:21 AM
I'm not familiar with opening a ticket with tech support. How do I do that?

Justputzing
10-18-2010, 09:30 AM
Sorry. I figured it out. Thanks.