PDA

View Full Version : mulitple site recordings

iluvbbq
02-25-2009, 06:48 AM
I bought this software to record songs from internet radio stations. I see that it works on some and not others. I have yet to get it to tag a song as in the video presentation. What is funny is that in the sales material it mention recording 10 stations at once. I would like to know what internet radio works with the Replay Music software. I have no radio at work and I just want some tunes for the job. :eek:

Cheryl Wester
03-02-2009, 07:16 AM
You are talking about two separate programs. Replay AV is going to record from the stream and can do about ten different stations at the same time. It is recording what it is hearing and is primarily used for radio stations. The Media Guide has 1000s of stations that you can record plus you are able to add your own.

Replay Music is a different program. It is going to capture one song at a time. It works great on splitting songs and tagging them with programs such as Rhapsody and Pandora.

helicop
07-03-2009, 01:03 PM
What program are you using? If you have a particular issue with one program it is easier if you post in that particular forum. Just a suggestion.