PDA

View Full Version : Sirius login problem

lindalecio
04-18-2008, 04:15 PM
I have updated my system to Windows XP Professional (S Pack 2) and now get a login error when I try to sign on to sirius. I have down loaded the patch for this problem from last year and installed it, it didn't help. I have deleted the setup, restarted and created a new one, that didn't help either. I have made sure to allow replay through my Windows firewall.

Anyone having the same problem?

petrogia
04-22-2008, 01:24 AM
I have updated my system to Windows XP Professional (S Pack 2) and now get a login error when I try to sign on to sirius. I have down loaded the patch for this problem from last year and installed it, it didn't help. I have deleted the setup, restarted and created a new one, that didn't help either. I have made sure to allow replay through my Windows firewall.

Anyone having the same problem?

Go to the Sirius online website and see if you can login with your username and password without Replay AV 8. If you cannot you got the wrong login info. Call Sirius to reset. If you can login via the Sirius website then double check the username and password you type in the basic tab within properties within Replay AV 8. I would also delete my temp files.

Cheryl Wester
04-22-2008, 01:05 PM
Hi

Try and delete the show from your AV and then add it again if your login info is correct when you try it using the method you were told earlier. Thanks.