PDA

View Full Version : Does it have to ding so much?

agarguest
04-18-2008, 07:16 AM
everytime i go to properties or click on a channel i get an error ding. is that really needed? i can see what i'm doing.

its anoying especially when the volume is a bit loud as while listening to music.

thanks.

Jeff Lenney
04-21-2008, 12:49 PM
Hi, what program are you referring to?

petrogia
04-22-2008, 01:15 AM
Replay Converter or Replay Media Catcher do make the beep sounds when a recording or conversion is done. You can see what is happening on the screen while others cannot. Keep the beeps Applian

Cheryl Wester
04-24-2008, 08:14 AM
Hi

One of the reasons for the beeps is because we have a lot of blind users using our programs. We want to make it as easy as possible for all to use our programs. Thanks.

craig78681
04-24-2008, 09:06 AM
One of the reasons for the beeps is because we have a lot of blind users using our programs. We want to make it as easy as possible for all to use our programs.
So, a good enhancement for the next release is to make it possible to disable the sounds through a user configurable preference. Some users really need them, others don't want them.

petrogia
05-04-2008, 06:35 AM
So, a good enhancement for the next release is to make it possible to disable the sounds through a user configurable preference. Some users really need them, others don't want them.

If its Replay Media Catcher 2.20 which was released on May 1st then go to the settings and check or uncheck the box to not play the sound beeps for you. You have an option to do this.