PDA

View Full Version : Replay trial version tags first song

cowboy
02-16-2009, 09:56 PM
I have set every setting suggested and when I record Pandora or Rhapsody by using the website button with the browser off. It begins recording and usually identifies the song and artist while recording the next one but after about 1 minute into the recording it warns that replay doesn't detect my internet connection and replay freezes and chirps evryso often. The music stops as well. I then close replay and the music continues and the internet is working. Help me Obewon.
I have allowed replay on the trend firewall as an exception. Thanks

cowboy
02-17-2009, 05:38 PM
So I disabled my trend firewall and all seems to work pretty well. I have replay music listed in the exceptions and allow traffic in both ways but nada. I clicked on the shortcut to Replay to run as.... administrator but I didn't have a password for it and left it blank but blank is not good enough as a password apparently in the run as.... query. Ok Cheryl...................I'm waiting. Thanks

Cheryl Wester
02-17-2009, 08:43 PM
You shouldn't need a password for this. At this point I think you need to contact tech support as we will need more detailed info from you. thanks.

cowboy
02-17-2009, 08:52 PM
Thanks Cheryl.