PDA

View Full Version : out of sync problem

Tanjamuse
02-15-2009, 11:31 AM
I've now tried several times, but my file is still out of sync? What am I doing wrong? I haven't got any other programs running than RVC and the browser from which I'm trying to capture? I've tried rebooting in between and it's still out of sync...

Could someone please help before I end up pulling all of my hair out of my head?

MatthewC1000
02-15-2009, 01:27 PM
I've now tried several times, but my file is still out of sync? What am I doing wrong? I haven't got any other programs running than RVC and the browser from which I'm trying to capture? I've tried rebooting in between and it's still out of sync...

Could someone please help before I end up pulling all of my hair out of my head?

What you need to do to make Replay Video Capture work in (excellent) order (https://forum.applian.com/showpost.php?p=5752&postcount=1)

Kind Regards.

Tanjamuse
02-15-2009, 01:53 PM
But I already got two files in fine quality and in-sync, but now it goes out of sync...

Cheryl Wester
02-16-2009, 03:25 PM
Every file is different. What works for one doesn't always work for the other. Try what Matthew suggested and see how it goes.

karnor
02-20-2009, 10:28 AM
I was recording Hogan's Heroes from TVLand and it has been just fine until today.

I'm running Windows Vista with 3GB RAM, dual core processor, so you'd think it would work. I spent $ on RMC only to find that it's not working on most places anymore, so I spent more $ on RVC to try to shore up what wasn't working. Now the suggestion is to spend more $$ upgrading RAM? If it was RMC I might consider it, but the features of RVC just aren't worth it.

Any other suggestions?