PDA

View Full Version : Failure to capture 100% of youtube video

sherane
02-14-2009, 06:48 AM
this is very very strange!
i was trying to download a music video today from youtube using replay media catcher. it showed 'download completed' but when i tried to play it, it seems like only 75% (in any case not 100% definitely) was captured! tried with another video and the same thing happened.

really very weird because the last time I used the programme, it worked fine for youtube stuff.

version used: 3.01
does this have anything to do with the fact that i changed the settings yesterday to try download stuff from imeem? but i changed the settings back...

MatthewC1000
02-14-2009, 07:09 AM
this is very very strange!
i was trying to download a music video today from youtube using replay media catcher. it showed 'download completed' but when i tried to play it, it seems like only 75% (in any case not 100% definitely) was captured! tried with another video and the same thing happened.

really very weird because the last time I used the programme, it worked fine for youtube stuff.

version used: 3.01
does this have anything to do with the fact that i changed the settings yesterday to try download stuff from imeem? but i changed the settings back...
well, it turns out that, Replay Media Catcher is falsely detecting
YouTube streams as none YouTube streams therefor, giving you
a capture limit.

Regarding YouTube:
There are over 1 Quadrillion YouTube downloaders so, it shouldn't be a problem...:cool:

Debbie McCormick
02-17-2009, 07:13 AM
We are working on this. We want the free demo version of Replay Media Catcher to give you 100% of YouTube videos, just like the registered version. YouTube recently made a change that breaks this feature in the free demo version. We hope to have this issue resolved very soon.

seannmack
02-25-2009, 11:58 AM
Hi. I recently downloaded the trial version. Downloads or 'recordings' seem to be successful, however not complete. I would really like to see it work and would purchase it if I could demo it. Meaning complete youtube downloads.

Tasha Heinlein
02-25-2009, 09:14 PM
This should be fixed within a couple days... Thanks!

Best Regards,

Tasha Heinlein
Applian Technologies, Inc.