PDA

View Full Version : saving files and changing file format

Paula
02-12-2009, 07:26 PM
I have just bought the bundle. I need to save files to my big outside hard drive and then convert to .wav or ipod. Can anyone give me some simple directions on how to do this? Seems pretty basic, but I couldn't find a user guide notation on how to save a file.

FrankEast
02-27-2009, 10:36 AM
I've recently purchased the WM CONNECT bundle & have really encountered some issues trying to use it for burning certain TV programs offered as freeware at websites. I followed all of the directions for WM CONNECT, WM CONVERTER but was unable to burn these video files. I kept encountering error messages & was told the files were "unsupported" or "unamed" or some other message. Additionally, my blank DVD discs are never "recognized" by the burner & I'm told there is "no disc" or "insert disc" by the program. I tried converting the files to the proper formats but the program always refuses to do so. I even tried converting ANY video file & always get the same error messages. So far, I've wasted many days, hours, & sat at my PC into the wee hours of the morning trying to perform this task. I guess this product isn't what it was advertised to be.

Cheryl Wester
02-27-2009, 11:05 AM
This forum is not for the WM Product line. You will find that if you contact tech support with your questions you will get the assistance you need. Thanks.

Tasha Heinlein
02-27-2009, 12:40 PM
I have just bought the bundle. I need to save files to my big outside hard drive and then convert to .wav or ipod. Can anyone give me some simple directions on how to do this? Seems pretty basic, but I couldn't find a user guide notation on how to save a file.

Specifically what program are you using? Each program automatically saves the files it downloads.

Best Regards,

Tasha Heinlein
Applian Technologies, Inc.