PDA

View Full Version : Audio-problems

Tanjamuse
02-12-2009, 11:52 AM
Hey, I'm very new to this program.

I've seen the 'how-to'-video and tried to use it myself but not with the same results ... My audio becomes very crappy and almost not there ... it sounds like a clip of someone who videotaped their tv.

What am I doing wrong?

Jeff Lenney
02-12-2009, 05:54 PM
Hi Tanja,

It sounds like you're using your mic to record audio. Try this:

FOR WINDOWS XP ONLY: please Make sure you change the settings for "Audio Source" and "Stereo Mix INput" to use the "Universal Audio Driver" option (with no input source specified).

(If you're using Replay Video Capture 3.0, the Universal Audio Driver option will need to be enabled via 'settings')

IF YOU'RE USING VISTA, PLEASE IGNORE THE ABOVE AND DO WHAT'S BELOW:

Go ahead and refer to the following link for instructions on how to enable an audio recording line in Windows Vista:

http://www.applian.com/support-vista.php#sc

Also, for vista, I would like you to go into the Settings of Replay Video Capture by clicking the "Settings" button, then click the "Audio Setup/Test button."

We are interested in what is listed under the Audio Sources. Is there anything there besides the Universal Audio Driver?

If so, when each of the other options are selected, is there a "Wave," "Stereo Mix," "What-U-Hear" or anything along those lines listed under "Audio Inputs" (The colum just to the right)? For example, My Audio Inputs says Stereo Mix, Line-In, Microphone and a few others..

Looking forward to your response.

Tanjamuse
02-13-2009, 12:21 AM
I use XP and if someone Could tell me where those settings for "Audio Source" and "Stereo Mix INput" to use the "Universal Audio Driver" option (with no input source specified). and how you do it, I would be real grateful ...

I Also got a new problelm now ... it comes up with box that says: Cannot install MPEG encoder filter ... if someone could point me in a direction to get it working I would be really happy ...