PDA

View Full Version : A working symbol?

Susi
04-14-2008, 11:53 PM
It does take a long time to convert a file, I think that might be why so many people are having a hard time and they say the program does not convert.

I notice there is little bar on the task bar that the program is working but it would be nice to see it on the "converting screen" so that we know it has not stopped and that something is really happening. I am using XP. Susi

Mike Christensen
04-15-2008, 11:05 PM
It does take a long time to convert a file, I think that might be why so many people are having a hard time and they say the program does not convert.

I notice there is little bar on the task bar that the program is working but it would be nice to see it on the "converting screen" so that we know it has not stopped and that something is really happening. I am using XP. Susi

Hi Susi,
We are working on a new version of Replay Converter that will have a progress indicator so you will have a better idea on how long it will take to convert a file.

Best regards,

petrogia
04-22-2008, 01:29 AM
Hi Susi,
We are working on a new version of Replay Converter that will have a progress indicator so you will have a better idea on how long it will take to convert a file.

Best regards,

Excellent.