PDA

View Full Version : CHOPPY LAGGY SLOW DELAYED VIDEO.

dragonfang196
02-08-2009, 10:05 PM
Title.

RVC is NOT working well on hulu videos.

I want RMC back please, and make it WORK. sick of switching programs that doesn't do the job it's supposed to do.

Cheryl Wester
02-11-2009, 09:02 PM
Replay Video Capture will work with Hulu. A lot is going to depend on your system as to the quality as remember it is capturing from the screen and not from the stream.

To get the best quality video with Replay Video Capture try the following:

1. Go to Settings, and make sure you are using the MPEG-2 video format. Also, you may want to click on "Recommended Settings" at the top and select the most fitting option according to your pc configuration.

2. Try recording from a smaller video window by resizing your player to 1/4 of your screen, or no more than 480x640 pixels. This won't affect the video quality (since video is scaled UP from smaller sizes to fit a full-screen picture). This will require less computer power to capture, which will make for smoother videos.

dragonfang196
02-12-2009, 01:08 AM
Replay Video Capture will work with Hulu. A lot is going to depend on your system as to the quality as remember it is capturing from the screen and not from the stream.

To get the best quality video with Replay Video Capture try the following:

1. Go to Settings, and make sure you are using the MPEG-2 video format. Also, you may want to click on "Recommended Settings" at the top and select the most fitting option according to your pc configuration.

2. Try recording from a smaller video window by resizing your player to 1/4 of your screen, or no more than 480x640 pixels. This won't affect the video quality (since video is scaled UP from smaller sizes to fit a full-screen picture). This will require less computer power to capture, which will make for smoother videos.

I am diong mpeg-2, and i don't understand the resize thing. i record it straight from hulu, not full screen, and then i replay it and it is quite laggy.

Cheryl Wester
02-13-2009, 11:58 AM
If that is the case then try windows media 9 and see if that works better for you. Each system is different so give it a try.

dragonfang196
02-13-2009, 01:33 PM
If that is the case then try windows media 9 and see if that works better for you. Each system is different so give it a try.

just tried it again with mpeg-2 and it's laggy again. let me try the other one.

WMP9 is even worse, lagging like somebody recorded it with a camera that stops and starts. If Replay media catcher works for low-def hulu (and will continue to work for low-def hulu in the future) i would just like that.

but i DONT like how i was suggested to upgrade and i found out upgrade is worse than the original.

Tasha Heinlein
02-13-2009, 02:55 PM
Nobody suggested that you "upgrade". Replay Video Capture is not an "Upgrade" from Media Catcher. You wanted a program that would record the hi-def videos on Hulu and Replay Video Capture is the only program that can do this. Thanks!

Best Regards,

Tasha Heinlein
Applian Technologies, Inc.

dragonfang196
02-13-2009, 03:19 PM
i was told RVC was the only thing that could record high-def. so i UPGRADED from RMC (which cannot record high def) to RVC (which can). but it is laggy, and although i do thank you for those suggestions about recommended settings, it still is laggy. so i would like to have my RMC code reinstated or switch from rvc back to rmc, because low-def is better than nothing or laggy high def.