PDA

View Full Version : Everythings so slow!

Gameaholic
01-25-2009, 11:27 PM
Whenever i open replay media catcher , (after about 5 minutes) my internet explorer or firefox gets really slow to load a page. it pretty much doesn't load the page at all. its not a internet connection problem because i check the connection and its fine. the only thing i have to do is to restart my computer and my online browsers works fine. however, when i restart my computer, a program name Broadband NET (or something like that) needs to be forced to shut down. not sure if that helps, but i was wondering why is this and do you guys have any suggestions?

RitaLee
01-26-2009, 09:38 AM
Hi! I had the same exact problem as you, WHEN I had the "Vista Transformation Pack" installed on my computer.

The problem is some particular software that's running on your computer is interfering with RMC, causing it to screw up the internet, in internet applications.

A quick fix for now is to try to determine which software it is (hard I know) and add it to the exclude list in the advanced options. If you can't figure it out, then you'll have to add everything to it except the program your using RMC with.

For example I use it with firefox, so I would add everything to the list except firefox.exe

read my thread here:
https://forum.applian.com/showthread.php?t=1454

Hopefully the developer will like the suggestion and a future update of the software will include the added feature. It will make it easier for users to control which applications RMC is to be used with! Which will also make programs interfering with RMC a thing of the past :D