PDA

View Full Version : Sirius error:sign-on

perfdata
01-25-2009, 04:12 PM
In demo, mode, I can't sign-on, rest of the message is: "Sorry, an error has occured, please try again." Firewall and security turned off, no proxy, can sign into the Sirius tuner on their site. Suggestions? Could this be diabled in demo mode?

Thanks!

Cheryl Wester
01-26-2009, 05:19 PM
I just checked Sirius and it is working for me without an issue. It will work in demo mode but will only record 5 minutes of audio in demo mode. To log on to Sirius go to Record-Record Sirius at the top of the AV program. Also, make sure your login is not more than 11 characters. If you continue to have a problem contach tech support. Thanks.

perfdata
01-27-2009, 06:08 AM
I just checked Sirius and it is working for me without an issue. It will work in demo mode but will only record 5 minutes of audio in demo mode. To log on to Sirius go to Record-Record Sirius at the top of the AV program. Also, make sure your login is not more than 11 characters. If you continue to have a problem contach tech support. Thanks.

Still an issue, tried on two different machines. I'll get ahold of CS today, thanks!

LukeSkyslacker
01-27-2009, 05:21 PM
Tue Jan 27 6:01:40 AM Unable to tune to XM/Sirius feed error: couldn't parse login page

Maybe it was having trouble this morning. I was able to login now.

Cheryl Wester
01-27-2009, 06:25 PM
Yes, I agree. I have logged on in testing several times today and it does appear to be working without an issue.