PDA

View Full Version : Replay and losing recordings

Byronsangel
01-24-2009, 02:08 PM
Hello there,
I have a question about replay a/v and recording streams.
I have some friends that did a show last night, and I was recording it. At the very end of the show there was a large talking portion, and before that the main host had been playing music. I had Replay splitting the shoutcast stream into individual tracks, and I noticed that the last file it had recorded cut off quite abruptly, and this was probably the last song my friend played before all of the skype goofiness started. Where did the last portion of the recording go? I know that Replay had finished recording the show as I had checked the time after I was done hanging out on the air with them, it was 9:15, the recording quit at 9:37. I am confused as to where the last part went. I checked to see if Replay had been silly again and left it as a .cap file, which it didn't. I would appreciate any help you are able to give in regards to this. Thank you very much.
Melody

Cheryl Wester
01-26-2009, 06:18 PM
It could be that the stream had a glitch at that time or that your Internet or even the server on the other end had something happen. If you don't have a cap file I'm afraid it is probably lost.