PDA

View Full Version : Flip Video(s)

dave_wickett
04-11-2008, 02:48 AM
I've looked through the documentation, and searched the forum but I have not found any reference to Flip Video. The check-box marked Flip Video(S) is on the 'Replat Converter - AVI video audio settings' dialog box.

Can anyone tell me what this is for?

Thanks a lot ... Dave :confused:

Mike Christensen
04-11-2008, 06:34 PM
I've looked through the documentation, and searched the forum but I have not found any reference to Flip Video. The check-box marked Flip Video(S) is on the 'Replat Converter - AVI video audio settings' dialog box.

Can anyone tell me what this is for?

Thanks a lot ... Dave :confused:

Hi Dave,

The "Flip Video" setting is used to flip the video over 180 degrees. Every once in a while, you might get an upside down video after a conversion depending on the video you are converting from. This could be due to a codec that was installed on your system by one of your players or a codec package you might have installed. If you do get an upside down video after a conversion, just try converting again, with the "Flip Video" setting checked in Replay Converter's settings.

Regards,
Mike Christensen

dave_wickett
04-12-2008, 09:53 AM
Hi Dave,

The "Flip Video" setting is used to flip the video over 180 degrees. Every once in a while, you might get an upside down video after a conversion depending on the video you are converting from. This could be due to a codec that was installed on your system by one of your players or a codec package you might have installed. If you do get an upside down video after a conversion, just try converting again, with the "Flip Video" setting checked in Replay Converter's settings.

Regards,
Mike Christensen
Thank you very much.
Dave