PDA

View Full Version : Can't record music from...

samiuella
01-12-2009, 02:10 PM
I use rhapsody and thats the only one spot that I can record my music from with Replay Music 3, but what about internet radios, and other sources? The recorder wouldn't do it! :(
Anyone have suggestions?
Thank You

Cheryl Wester
01-12-2009, 05:47 PM
Always make sure to go to what you want to capture from the dialog box that comes up when you select Start Recording. Have your browser closed and it will open from this. Also, make sure you are running the program with administrative rights.

cincywolv
02-03-2009, 05:03 AM
Always make sure to go to what you want to capture from the dialog box that comes up when you select Start Recording. Have your browser closed and it will open from this. Also, make sure you are running the program with administrative rights.

Can provide step by step instructions (dummify for someone like me) to use music replay with Songza? I clicked on "record from website" in the dialog box and it takes me to the list of internet radio sites. Any assistance you could provide is greatly appreciated.

THanks!

Cheryl Wester
02-03-2009, 01:11 PM
After it takes you to that page then type in the website you want to go to. It should work for you. If it doesn't contact tech support as a log file and additional information will be required.