PDA

View Full Version : Video not in sync

roxie
01-12-2009, 10:30 AM
I successfully captured a video with relay video capture. It plays properly in Window Media Player and Real Player. When I import it to Sony Vegas Movie Studio 8.0 it's not in sync. When I try to convert it with Replay Converter(which is the lastest version) so that it will play properly in Sony Vegas Movie Studio I can't convert it successfully. Any advise?

Thank you
Roxie

Jeff Lenney
01-12-2009, 07:27 PM
Hi Roxie,

Can you please submit a ticket to support (https://forum.applian.com/showthread.php?t=17) for this? Please make sure you include your log file as well.

TruthFN
02-11-2009, 02:13 AM
I am having the same problem was there any fix on this?

I wanted to ask here before submitting a ticket.

jschlayb
11-14-2009, 04:00 AM
Updated to the latest version 3.60 and I still have huge video and audio sync problems when I go to create a DVD. I recently used Replay Media Catcher to grab some asf movies, converted then to MPEG-4 High Quality(800Kbps) and once again, when viewing the movies the audio and video is out of sync. Seems to get worse the further into the movie you view. I thought perhaps the problem was when I burned to a DVD but this time I watched on PC.:(

rsk
05-18-2010, 09:25 PM
Has Applian just decided not to deal with this issue?

Jeff Lenney
05-18-2010, 11:17 PM
We leave the forums open for customers to help each other. They're meant as a suppliment to Support tickets, not a remedy for them.

rsk
05-21-2010, 07:58 PM
No, none of that helped. Everyone who comes to these forums has already tried tweaking the settings every possible way. This is a product defect, not a user defect. Your customers are not morons.

Cheryl Wester
05-22-2010, 12:02 PM
Please load the file into your Replay Converter. Right mouse click the file and select Troubleshoot. You will see an area to delay the audio and see if that works for you. You might need to experiment with this to get the right setting as each video is different.

rebel3217
05-23-2010, 06:32 AM
If the audio is ahead of the video do I put a plus (+) or a minus(-) to set it back?

Cheryl Wester
05-25-2010, 08:46 AM
The Troubleshoot is for the video. If the video is slower you want to increases the speed.