PDA

View Full Version : Choppy video with RVC

LaureNet
01-05-2009, 05:49 AM
I downloaded a demo copy of Replay Video Capture. I was trying to record a video that I purchased from Amazon's VOD service. The audio is fine but the video is choppy. I would purchase the full version if I was able to get a higher-quality video. Has anyone else experienced this problem?

MatthewC1000
01-05-2009, 08:32 AM
I downloaded a demo copy of Replay Video Capture. I was trying to record a video that I purchased from Amazon's VOD service. The audio is fine but the video is choppy. I would purchase the full version if I was able to get a higher-quality video. Has anyone else experienced this problem?

Welcome to the forum LaureNet :)

Now, to experience no video capturing issues you will need a decent system
specs:

Windows XP:
System PC Computer ram 1 Gig of ram ( 2/3/4 Gigs of ram recommended)...(you can configure windows
to use hard drive ram page file to increase system performance.
256 --> 2 Gigs of video card.

and, a over 2000 mgz processor (Pentium/athalon recommended)

if RVC continues to cause issues despite the fact you have a high
spec machine...submit a New Applian New Ticket (http://www.applian.com/help/index.php?pid=newticket&user=&department=1) or, contact Applian tech Andy and, he may further assists
you.

Kind Regards

:)

LaureNet
01-05-2009, 11:57 PM

specs:

Windows XP:
System PC Computer ram 1 Gig of ram ( 2/3/4 Gigs of ram recommended)...(you can configure windows

spec machine...submit a New Applian New Ticket (http://www.applian.com/help/index.php?pid=newticket&user=&department=1) or, contact Applian tech Andy and, he may further assists
you.

Kind Regards

Thanks for the welcome and the quick reply. I think my ram is the problem. I will look into this and if this doesn't work, I will contact tech support.
Take care.

LaureNet
01-06-2009, 04:35 AM
The video issues have been resolved when I used a computer that had better specs :) But now the audio has become an issue :( I tried to use WM Capture but the audio was problematic on both programs. When I tested the audio, the error message was:

"Recording from internal source not available or could not be detected!
Choose another Audio Input or another Audio Source from the list above. The audio input called Stereo Mix, Wave Out or What you Hear usually indicates that recording is available."

But there was no other Audio Input option. Only "Record 1". What is the solution?

The video quality is great, btw. I only wish I wasn't running into a second problem.

MatthewC1000
01-06-2009, 06:13 AM
The video issues have been resolved when I used a computer that had better specs :) But now the audio has become an issue :( I tried to use WM Capture but the audio was problematic on both programs. When I tested the audio, the error message was:

"Recording from internal source not available or could not be detected!
Choose another Audio Input or another Audio Source from the list above. The audio input called Stereo Mix, Wave Out or What you Hear usually indicates that recording is available."

But there was no other Audio Input option. Only "Record 1". What is the solution?

The video quality is great, btw. I only wish I wasn't running into a second problem.

LaureNet,
Try the following:
Download CCCP Codec pack (freeware)
http://www.cccp-project.net
try installing a new sound card in from your local computer store which
may/might solve your issue. If you continue to have problems...please
elaborate your technical jargon issue to continue your troubleshooting.

LaureNet
01-06-2009, 08:16 PM
LaureNet,
Try the following:
Download CCCP Codec pack (freeware)
http://www.cccp-project.net
try installing a new sound card in from your local computer store which
may/might solve your issue. If you continue to have problems...please
elaborate your technical jargon issue to continue your troubleshooting.

:) It's too complicated for the likes of me. My boyfriend told me that the last couple times he installed codec packs it destabilized his system -- he had to reformat his hard drive because of the problems. Besides, there are way too many things I have to workaround to get this program to work. But thank you so much for taking the time to try and help me. Take care and, again, thank you.

dragonfang196
02-07-2009, 02:01 PM

specs:

Windows XP:

you.

Kind Regards

How do i look up my stats for my computer? i downloaded RMC but it got really crappy and refused to download, so they tell me i have to upgrade to RVC, which is even worse because it's laggy. Please advise. it also takes up TWICE as much space. and i REALLY hope it doesn't record hulu commercials.

WHy can't they just make RMC that works? that one, plus a little better quality, would have been perfect.