PDA

View Full Version : Short Recordings only

klammern
01-02-2009, 03:36 PM
I've recently started using Replay AV and for some broadcasts I find it works perfectly but for others I find that all I get is about 1.5 minutes of commercials, presumably from the start of the broadcast, and then the recording was cut off and nothing more was recorded.

For example, to test things I tried to record two shows, one from Dr Laura and one from from Richard Green. In both cases I was able to capture the complete shows (2 and 3 hours respectively). I also tried to capture one by Glenn Beck as well as one other (who I've forgotten) and found that all I got was about a minute and a half of pre-show chatter before the recording stopped and the small files converted as I had programmed them to.

All four shows were programmed using the media guide settings and all I had changed was the output to either MP3 or audiobook settings.

Any ideas why some don't capture and if there is any other variation of the programs I could use?

Cheryl Wester
01-02-2009, 10:15 PM
It sounds like the URL was changed. Let us know the links you used and we can test them. You are also able to check the URL yourself by going to Tools-URL Finder. Then play what you want to record. Once it starts look at the URL Finder and you should have a good one.