PDA

View Full Version : Tagging

stevea
12-22-2008, 12:21 AM
Something is definitely broken with tagging in version 3.5. I've tried on two computers and get the same lousy results - maybe one in twenty songs is recognized. Looks like lots of people having this issue - please take us seriously. I've been using the product since version 1.0 and I know how it should work, and what I have now isn't even close.

Cheryl Wester
12-23-2008, 09:44 AM
What are you recording from? Are you running the program with administrative rights? Are you starting the program first and then going to what you want to capture. Let us have the additional information or contact tech support as we will need to see your log file and we should be able to help you.

stevea
12-23-2008, 04:17 PM
What are you recording from? Are you running the program with administrative rights? Are you starting the program first and then going to what you want to capture. Let us have the additional information or contact tech support as we will need to see your log file and we should be able to help you.

Trying to capture from Yahoo Launch. Yes I am running under an Admin account and am loading prior to starting the browser. PC is running Vista Business.

Cheryl Wester
12-24-2008, 09:35 PM
Turn OFF User Account Control:

Open Control Panel
Go to User Accounts
Click on Turn User Account Control on or off
Click continue to verify.
De-Select the Use User Account Control (UAC)...
Click OK
Re-start your computer

Also, this might help in regards to Yahoo. Thanks.

http://www.applian.com/replay-music/support/faq3.php#yahoo