PDA

View Full Version : Problem tuning to Sirius 100/101

southsidejohn
12-21-2008, 09:00 PM
In the past few days I am having problems automatically tuning to Sirius 100 or 101 using Replay A/V. I can manually login and select Howard 100 or 101, but when I set it for auto recording it logins and goes to a blank channel. I am able to set it to tune to other stations (e.g. 10 or 99).

Any help to fix this?

kroser
12-21-2008, 10:15 PM
I've noticed the same. If I try to tune to the station it logs in but never actually selects the station.

If I actually start a recording, it does successfully make the recording so it appears to me it's only a problem with "tune to station".

Beware. If you try this tuning too many times, Sirius blocks the account temporarily stating there were too many logins.

jayinla
12-23-2008, 12:47 AM
This is now happening with all Sirius channels, not just Howard's.

Cheryl Wester
12-23-2008, 09:39 AM
I just tested Sirius and I'm able to record without a problem. I did notice that I'm not able to tune at the same time at this moment. The field comes up as though it is going to tune but it doesn't select the channel. I'm not sure if they changed the way they stream or? I will let the developer know about this.

Cheryl Wester
12-23-2008, 11:08 AM
They have apparently changed the way they are streaming. If you want to listen to it at the same time that you are capturing the file you are going to need to use audio capture instead of stream capture. Thanks. That way you are only logged in once while the other way you are logging in twice and that is what Sirius is preventing you from doing.

southsidejohn
12-23-2008, 04:11 PM
I normally use audio capture and am still having the same problem. It logs in, but will not tune. I tried streaming, but that isn't working either.

Cheryl Wester
12-24-2008, 10:57 AM
I did just test the stations and I'm able to capture them without an issue. Delete what you have on your system. Now, do to Record-Record Sirius and add it from there. If you continue to have a problem please contact tech support as we will need more info from you than is practical to have here.

ddskid
12-31-2008, 04:39 PM
I am also having problem having it automaticallly tune to sirius 100. I believe it is because the focus is not set on the window and so the key stroke sequence gets out of sync. I have deleted the schedule and recreated it with no affect. I am selecting:

Capture by Recording Audio Output
Type: Sirius Online
Audio Recording Method: Wave Out Mix.

Up until a week or two ago this worked fine