PDA

View Full Version : Netflix?

dbland07666
01-21-2019, 09:23 AM
I can't capture Netflix vides using RMC 7. Should it work? Any tips?

Cheryl Wester
01-23-2019, 10:50 PM
It should work if you are using the DVR method of capturing. Do give that a try.

TakezoDunmer2K5
04-08-2019, 10:23 AM
It should work if you are using the DVR method of capturing. Do give that a try.

Not if you're using windows version 1809, and you cannot roll it back after 10 months!

Cheryl Wester
04-09-2019, 05:56 PM
Then you would want to use our screen capture program, Replay Video Capture. Thanks.

tzeyen
08-31-2020, 03:44 AM
I just upgraded to Replay Media Capture 7 because the promotional from Applian stated that Netflix could be captured using the latest upgrade of Replay Media Capture 7, however, when I try to capture using the DVR method the capture fails. I am using Windows 10 home and connecting through RMC7 to Netflix on Firefox. Please advise.

Cheryl Wester
08-31-2020, 02:39 PM
Please try and use the built in browser for the DVR method instead. If you continue to have an issue then do open up a support ticket with all of the details. Thanks.

tzeyen
09-05-2020, 10:17 PM
I did use the built in browser and selected firefox browser for the DVR method following instructions very carefully, it didn't work, when I set everything up and executed, the browser flashed off and disappeared and nothing was captured. I tried the correct method several times and the same thing happened repeatedly. I have given you all the details here. I don't feel like I should have to troubleshoot the software, it should work as advertised. I upgraded expecting it to work as advertised. I already could have used Replay Video Capture but I expected a better, simpler capture using the upgraded Media Catcher, instead it didn't work at all, kind of frustrating to have to go through this...