PDA

View Full Version : Using Replay Music 8 and getting no tagging correct at all.

gremmie
08-31-2017, 03:20 PM
Been a Applian user for about 8-9 years and never really had an issue until a few months, maybe years, ago. But now, nothing is tagging correctly.

Most common tag is tagging each file like this:
Title - Replay
Artist - lyaz
Genre - Electro-R&B; reggae fusion

This is happening with all different albums, both old and new.

Any ideas where to even start? Seems like a lot of people are having similar problems and I didn't really see any clear solutions.

Cheryl Wester
09-01-2017, 09:03 PM
What are you recording from? What format and bitrate?

shridd
09-15-2017, 08:48 AM
What are you recording from? What format and bitrate?

Having exactly same problem as original poster...

I'm recording from Spotify saving as MP3 at 224kbs....

However, with same settings - and after changing max size of file for tagging to 20480KB as default size is far too small - all had been working well until 2 weeks ago (before I went on hols) but since return (Wed)tagging has been as described....

Cheryl Wester
09-19-2017, 08:12 PM
Make sure your increase in size hasn't changed. Also, if it hasn't select the counterclockwise arrow icon in the settings. It will revert you back to default settings. Reboot. Then change the size again in settings. I use 90000 for mine.

neeka27
09-21-2017, 09:22 AM
I have the exact same problem in RM 7....almost every song is tagged as Iyaz :mad: Even fairly popular bands, it's not able to tag. I'm almost tempted to go back and use RM 5 because taking the time to delete the artwork takes too long...

Been a Applian user for about 8-9 years and never really had an issue until a few months, maybe years, ago. But now, nothing is tagging correctly.

Most common tag is tagging each file like this:
Title - Replay
Artist - lyaz
Genre - Electro-R&B; reggae fusion

This is happening with all different albums, both old and new.

Any ideas where to even start? Seems like a lot of people are having similar problems and I didn't really see any clear solutions.