PDA

View Full Version : YouTube will not download

Dewdrop75
01-10-2017, 08:32 PM
I was able to download music from YouTube a couple days ago and now today I try to download using the URL tool and I get a message on almost all videos saying URL is not supported. I tried a video on the Applian website and that worked, seems like it's just music videos (I even tried a video that I know worked a couple days ago and that also failed.) Wondering if it's my computer? Or maybe YouTube did an update to make it so we can't use Replay Media Capture to download music?

gremmie
01-11-2017, 10:06 AM
I don't think it is your computer. I am having the same issue. I am wondering if Youtube changed something that Applian hasn't made changes for yet.

skimode
01-12-2017, 10:59 AM
Count me in this situation also.....tried all the usual steps, uninstall current version, Auto Detection, Digital Video Recorder = nothing!!! HELP!!!

Cheryl Wester
01-12-2017, 05:06 PM
Make sure you have it set to check for updates under Get Support. Then close the program. Open the program again and try again. If you continue to have an issue submit a support ticket. Include a specific URL that is not working.