PDA

View Full Version : Your connection is not secure

Crazy
04-21-2016, 10:44 PM
I keep getting a "Your connection is not secure" error on firefox whenever I try to open a link and replay media catcher 5 is recording. Never used to happen before. I've read to disable real time browser scanning in my anti-virus, but that didn't help. Any ideas?

Cheryl Wester
04-22-2016, 09:44 PM
Please try it with a different browser. Firefox can be difficult. See if that works better for you.

Sam Sport
05-19-2016, 12:56 PM
I haven't been able to record Youtube at all with Firefox. As a workaround I used to go to Iexplorer. Now I get "There is a problem connecting securely to this website" and it won't even let me connect to any sites as long as RMC6 is running. Same thing with Chrome. When directly entering the address in rmc6 all it gets is 0kb and complete (with errors).What is the solution to this? Thanks

Cheryl Wester
05-19-2016, 07:52 PM
Please do contact tech support regarding this. They will need details regarding your browser, your version of our program and the version of windows. Thanks.

Sam Sport
06-04-2016, 08:55 PM
This has been a consistent problem occurring on all browsers. I can give you details right here. Firefox Browser, but also on Chrome and Edge. Windows 10. 6.0.1.27 version. It happens with RMC6, not with RMC 5.On the subject of sending me to tech support...when I've gone that route I haven't had much success in the past and it just takes more time. I also wonder why not have someone from tech support answering on this forum?
This is the error message I get on the sites when rmc6 is running.
Secure Connection Failed

Peer's certificate has an invalid signature. Error code: SEC_ERROR_BAD_SIGNATURE

The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because the authenticity of the received data could not be verified.

Cheryl Wester
06-05-2016, 09:18 PM
Thanks-please do submit a ticket to tech support. That is how we document what is going on. Thanks. We look forward to hearing from you soon.