PDA

View Full Version : RMC 6 DVR Not Starting when desired

Raptor
02-22-2016, 09:31 PM
After upgrading to RMC 6 and using the DVR feature, I have two issues:

1. When starting from clicking the DVR button (camera icon next to URL entry line - having already logged into the site needing access) and when starting from the DVR Browser's record button; The recording does not start immediately thus making me miss anywhere from 10-20+ seconds of the beginning of the show.
- Since the show is not interactive I cannot pause the show (although that is not a desired option either but a work-around).

2. The recorded show has about 1/8" strip to the far right that would not normally be noticeable however in the upper section you can see subdued images changing in that 1/4" strip which is distracting.

~Raptor

Cheryl Wester
02-23-2016, 08:36 PM
For this we would need to know what you are recording, login info, what version of windows, and other details. Some of this you would not want to share on the forum. A suggestion is to submit a ticket to tech support.

Raptor
02-26-2016, 11:43 PM
I created a ticket the day I created this message and I am still waiting on a reply (other than the ticket confirmation creation). I included all logs as well as a Problem Step Recorder (PSR) session so they could see first hand what was happening.

~Raptor

Cheryl Wester
02-27-2016, 08:22 AM
Shellie is traveling at the moment but should get back to you shortly. I apologize for the delay but you have not been forgotten.