PDA

View Full Version : Trusted Sites... Google and Facebook... Dont work after RPMC 6.75 Upgrade

suzzie12
05-26-2015, 06:25 PM
Just upgraded from 6.71 to 6.75 (Replay Media Catcher) today on windows 7.

Most all of my main sites now display "Cant trust this security certificate from this site". I get this error on my Google search page and my Facebook page.

It seems like RCMP is now listed as a certifying authority...and its not recognized as such.

I have turned off the security settings in my settings panel and it still happens. I have to set a security exception to once trusted sites.

It also seems like my connection to their server is now listed as untrusted too.

What to do??

Thanks

Suzzie

myersph
07-13-2015, 10:13 AM
Just upgraded from RMC5... to latest 6.0.0.79 I am having the same issue for Firefox but IE is so far OK - at least for Google.

Did anyone solve this?

Cheryl Wester
07-13-2015, 06:43 PM
Please do submit a ticket to tech support so this issue can be looked into. They will need details from you. If it is working do let us know. Thanks.

joanedington
07-21-2015, 10:44 AM
I have this problem too but only when the Auto mode is switched on. If it is off and I paste a URL to search for, all is fine.

I saw the suggestion about logging a ticket with support but, unfortunately, their site comes up with the same message about being untrusted. They don't seem to have an e-mail contact address for support.

Cheryl Wester
07-21-2015, 03:51 PM
Please do try again. We did contact Google regarding a few issues so I believe you should be able to work with it now. Thanks.

endyr
07-24-2015, 01:14 AM
There is an easy fix for this situation. This problem seems to occur only after an upgrade to a newer version of RMC6. Here is the fix: 1. Go to Settings 2. Click on the blue circle with an arrow that is on the upper-right of the interface 3. Reset all settings. You are now good to go. It's that simple.

Aloha from Hawaii,

-Endyr